Monday, March 29, 2010

Decisions, decisions...

When you walk up to any counter to order food or a drink, it is possible to become overwhelmed with the number choices and the options associated with them. A lot of us know what we want, but when given too many options, we freeze. For many, we default to what we know we like from past experiences.

I have experienced this myself and witnessed it with many friends. With so many options, I generally find something I have had before. To break this cycle, I now stand back and look at all the options in front of me to really take it all in. That risk of trying something entirely fresh invigorates me.


How and where can you try something new?


Who wants coffee now?




1 comment:

pH me said...

I think this is a really important statement that everyone must consider. When decisions are faced, and we go with the "comfortable" or known choice, we will only continue in the same manner, on the same path, that we have always been on. When we choose the fresh, and the new, we will find that change is inevitable, and if we've carefully considered our options, exciting!
Besides, I always want coffee. think I'll try tea today. :)